COVID-19 July Update
Updated: 7/8/2020 9:51 AM
Dear Church Family,
The decision to reopen the FBC building for worship has been made after a great deal of prayer and planning. Because there is no "one size fits all" approach to helping our people feel comfortable when they attend, we ask that you respect those around you by maintaining the guidelines laid out below.
There will be a live-in person Sunday Morning Service at 9:00am and an identical service at 11:00am. No nursery or child care is provided at this time. The doors will be open 20 minutes before the start of each service. Each service will be limited to 100 attendants please register here to reserve a seat.
To keep you safe:
· When you enter, we ask that you would find a seat as far forward as possible and that you would allow 6 ft. between family units. Below is an image of social distanced seating.
· Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at each entrance.
· We are disinfecting bathrooms and all high-touch services.
· We will not hand anything out or have you pick up a hymnal.
· We will not be passing an offering plate. The offering boxes will be available in the back of the auditorium.
· Maintenance staff will be sanitizing the church building each week with sanitizing between services.
We are asking you:
· Per our government mandate, masks are required while on the church property
· We are asking elderly individuals and those with serious underlying health conditions to continue to worship by livestream at this time.
· You must not come if you feel ill.
· After the service, we would ask that you exit out the door you came in and reserve fellowship for outside the building. Please maintain 6 feet of social distance between family units.
We will livestream all of our worship services
at their regular time.
Also, please continue to give online
or by mailing in your offering envelopes. Our missionaries and staff are still counting on us to hold the ropes for them.
All other ministries of the church will remain suspended until further notice.
The church and school offices will continue to remain open. If you need our help in any way, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Pastor Lance Walker
Faith Baptist Church Updated: 7/8/2020 9:51 AM